Wise Mama Physical Recovery Checklist
In addition to rest and taking it easy,
these items will help ease the physical discomfort post birth.
And here's the full list
- Super absorbent pads. You can expect to bleed for several weeks after childbirth, even if you have a C-section.
- A Sitz Bath (Motherlove Organic Sitz Bath Spray Soothing Herbal Spray for After Child Birth).
- Lidocaine Spray (New Mama Bottom Spray Earth Mama Angel Baby).
- A Squirt Bottle (take this home from the hospital or if you forget, grab the Fridababy Fridet MomWasher) .
- Disposable Ice Packs (or make your own out of a diaper).
- Nipple Cream (Motherlove).
- Witch Hazel Pads (Tucks pads).
- Cold compresses / Ice packs (or use cabbage or frozen peas).
- Stool softener. They’ll give you this while you’re in the hospital, but it’s good to have more at home in case you feel like you need it.
- Motrin or ibuprofen.
- Hemorrhoid cream (Preparation H).
- Disposable undies (you can take a few pairs from the hospital)